ARC_Edinburgh Edinburgh Airport Ltd
Terminal Operations Manager
|Reports to||Director of Passenger Experience and Operations|
|Days / shifts||Day Shift|
|Location / travel||Edinburgh Airport|
The Terminal Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring our passenger’s experience from kerb to gate matches expectations, starting from the daily plan to the longer-term strategy.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Operations manager with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, regardless of the industry sector.
To be successful requires coordinating a number of internal and external teams to deliver a seamless customer journey, for a wide group of different types of passengers, in a 24/7 environment.
To help deliver this experience the role is supported by a team of duty managers, performance managers and passenger experience leaders. The performance managers are responsible for driving excellence in our 3rd party providers, whilst the passenger experience leaders are shift based interacting with our customers.
- ùResponsible for the daily delivery of the Customer Experience strategy within the Terminal building
- ùIdentify the key drivers for Customer satisfaction and develop and deliver the initiatives for a continuous yearly improvement in performance
- ùResponsibility for the HR processes, recruitment, management, training, development and welfare of Terminal personnel, whilst providing leadership and direction to the team
- ùWorking collaboratively with other airport and 3rd party teams to develop understanding of processes and help solve operational problems
- ùUnderstand operational cost and revenue drivers, identifying opportunities to grow EBITDA
- ùHave an external focus on new technologies and other breakthrough initiatives, identifying the benefits to Edinburgh Airport
- Qualifications and experience
- ùThis role requires a confident and strong leader who can inspire others with demonstrable passion for delivering exceptional service to a large team.
- ùDelivering a reliable and predictable customer-facing operation
- ùEvidence of identifying opportunities and landing change in an organisation
- ùExperience of working with a mix of internal and external teams to deliver a seamless experience would be advantageous
- ùComfortable analysing data, drawing conclusions and challenging both internal and external teams
- ùProficiency in budget management
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.edinburghairport.com/vacancies/130/terminal-operations-manager.html →