Team Member – Edinburgh Airport
We are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic full time and part time TEAM MEMBERS to join our shop in Edinburgh Airport. The Salary starts from £ 8.20 per hour (including bonus), 50% staff discount, £6.50 daily meal allowance, up to 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holiday), development and many other benefits.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Weekly Mystery Shopper bonus of 50p per hour.
- £6.50 daily meal allowance.
- Up to 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holiday).
- 50% staff food discount.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Providing a fast and friendly customer service at all times.
- Food preparation following EAT. standards.
- Contributing and supporting the Team in achieving goals
- Carrying out cleaning duties following the shop cleaning rota.
- Restocking our products according to the EAT. standards
- Attending Team meetings.
- Ensuring the company’s uniform standards are followed.
*Please note that to work in Edinburgh Airport you will have to be able to provide 5 years of work references and proof of addresses*
About the role:
As a Team Member, you will advise and inspire our customers with their choice of products. You will keep a safe and clean environment at work. This is a ‘hands-on role’ and you will be responsible for preparing our great food and serving our products ensuring good quality food from the freshest ingredients, and working as a team to ensure the shop and our kitchen are clean and well-presented and safety standards are followed at all times. You will have great communication skills and a passion for food and people.
At EAT we’ve been creating, making and serving our own great tasting seasonal recipes for over 21 years. We now have over 100 shops across the UK. Fresh food changes with the seasons and that’s why our menus do too. We make great tasting food, from our own recipes, and we start from scratch every single day. Our menus change throughout the day (as well as the seasons) and our customers tell us our coffee is the best in town. It’s made with 100% Arabica, Rainforest Alliance beans. This means that our espresso beans are sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. Real feel good coffee!
To apply for this job please visit isw.changeworknow.co.uk.