ARC_Edinburgh Menzies Aviation
Customer Service Agents
- Salary:£8.24 per hour
- Location:Edinburgh International Airport
- Vacancy Type:Part-Time Permanent
- Hours Per Week:23
Overall Job Purpose:
Deliver high performance standards around all aspects of Customer Services and customer
processing, meeting the requirements of our Airlines and maintaining health and safety and
overall good working practices in accordance to company policies and procedures at all times.
Main Accountabilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional Customer Service as per the Menzies and Airline
specific standards to ensure customer satisfaction at every step of
- Check customers’ travel documentation together with relevant
identification to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
- Process Customers and baggage using automated or manual
systems, follow airline specific policies including airline requirements
surrounding excess baggage and individual customer programmes.
- Board customers onto flights whist complying to safety and security
- Marshall customers onto and off aircraft in a safe, secure and efficient
- Operate all equipment and systems in a safe, secure and efficient
manner at all times.
- Follow procedures for passengers with regards to the acceptance of
- Where required allocate seating to Customers.
- Issue boarding cards and baggage receipts.
- Make customer announcements in accordance with the specific airline
- Report any faults or irregularities with equipment, facilities, systems or
processes to the appropriate management.
- Deal with disruption and irregularities with confidence and composure.
Carry out all Customer Service and processing activities (as above) as
directed by the Company through its policies, procedures and training
to ensure the success of the operation including the following:
- Health & Safety.
- Equal Opportunities.
- Data Protection.
- Remain up to date with all station notices relating to policies and
- Remain up to date with all relevant operational, systems and Customer
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment at all times.
- Comply with the Company’s open, fair and honest reporting culture.
- Comply with allocated uniform policy.
- Respectful, supportive and friendly approach
- Clear and honest communication
- Passionate and driven
- Flexible and understanding of changing priorities and situations
- Punctual and reliable
- Confident and focused
To apply for this job please visit careers.jmenzies.com.